Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://sermonwave.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
You Must Not:
- Republish material from https://sermonwave.com/ Without Permission.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://sermonwave.com/ Without Permission.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from https://sermonwave.com/ Without Permission.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Sermon Wave does not screen, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Sermon Wave. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Sermon Wave shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Sermon Wave reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Sermon Wave a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Sermon Wave Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Sermon Wave to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Sermon Wave Website are provided “as is”. Sermon Wave makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Sermon Wave does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Sermon Wave Website, even if Sermon Wave or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sermon Wave Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sermon Wave will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Sermon Wave may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Sermon Wave does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Sermon Wave has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Sermon Wave of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to Sermon Wave Website shall be governed by the laws of NG without regards to its conflict of law provisions.